Terms & Conditions
"User" or "You" means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
- "Company": Is defined as VA Technologies an existing Company under the Partnership Act, 1932 and having its registered office at 102-A, Bhandari House, 91, Nehru Place, New Delhi along with its unit for the Company's website www.lakshyasetu.com
- "Date of Commencement: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user of the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- "Date of Termination": Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- "Product Catalogue": Contains time to time information and description of the Services provided by the Company either in writing or contained in the website www.lakshyasetu.com
- "Registration Data": Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- "Services": Means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of LakshyaSetu.com and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the User wishing to post resume or curriculum vitae for the purpose of seeking employment.
- Service to the User who wishes to insert advertisements at LakshyaSetu.com
- Service to the User who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on LakshyaSetu.com and through emails.
- "User": Is either a Talent (job seeker) or a Talent Seeker (Employer or Recruitment agency) or a Channel Partner or any other person/entity who avails of any service of the Company whether or not registered on LakshyaSetu.com and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
Commencement of Service
- The Service shall be deemed to have commenced on the Date of Commencement.
- Services of LakshyaSetu.com are available only to those individuals/organizations that can form legally binding contracts enforceable under applicable law.
- Subscription Fees shall be the rate applicable for the Services provided as mentioned in the Product Catalogue or as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time.
- Liability for payment of the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
- All individual Users who access or make postings of information at LakshyaSetu.com for the purpose of seeking employment shall be exempted from the application of this clause.
- When Subscription Fee accrues it shall be paid/ payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) raised by the Company on the User.
- The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the Company on the dispute. In the event of Company deciding the dispute in User's favour, the Company shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User without any interest.
- In case of any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due up to the date of final payment by the User at the rate of 24 % p.a.
LakshyaSetu.com shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
Obligation of User/Subscriber
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User confirms that he has obtained all licenses and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the company's website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep the company indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the LakshyaSetu.com service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User understands and agrees that he shall at all times comply with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User hereby expressly agrees that the Company has performed and complied with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for accessing any Service.
- For SMS services, User's mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server.
- User agrees that SMS or its contents once sent for availing SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- SMS service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- By using various SMS based services, User agrees to receive phone calls, messages etc. from LakshyaSetu.com and/or its associates tailored to provide with better job opportunities.
- User agrees to allow LakshyaSetu.com and talent seekers/recruiters registered online or associated with it to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means.
- User agrees that in the event he does not want talent seekers/recruiters to send SMS alerts, he can opt out of the facility by changing his settings through communication settings.
- LakshyaSetu.com in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content. User agrees that such content placed with LakshyaSetu.com shall be reflected after 48 hours. The user further agrees to the stipulated 48 hours processing
- The User will indemnify Company for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the Order form to use the Service.
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under this Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on LakshyaSetu.com except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
- User is prohibited from uploading multiple resumes of the same User/Individual using same or different accounts. Company reserves the right to remove any or all such resumes without further notice.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on LakshyaSetu.com to any other User or third party who access LakshyaSetu.com without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- User agrees not make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any LakshyaSetu.com transactions in which he is involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of LakshyaSetu.com and/or any web sites linked to LakshyaSetu.com or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that..
belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- In case of non-compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the site shall be immediately terminated.
- In the event that the User breaches any of the above mentioned covenants, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. The Company shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event the User continues with such prohibited activity, the Company reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User's access to LakshyaSetu.com the Service and/or any other related facility and to forfeit any amounts paid by him. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the reputation of the Company, due to such violation by the User.
- The Users shall avail of the LakshyaSetu.com or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libelous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate LakshyaSetu.com related transactions
- The user is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on LakshyaSetu.com for processing job application of such person.
- The user/third parties is/are hereby prohibited from making any claim, false representation/assertions such as "LakshyaSetu.com is our Labour Consultant".
- The LakshyaSetu.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the LakshyaSetu.com service. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- LakshyaSetu.com also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through LakshyaSetu.com systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
Confidentiality and Security
- To protect the secrecy of his user Identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time) and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
- Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user Identification.
- It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the user identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
- In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately by telephone or/and email concurrently provide the Company with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
- The password and username being made available to the customer shall be used only by the organization named by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary pre-cautions to prevent un-authorized access or/and leakage of username or/and password being provided by the Company to him.
- The user shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial resume from LakshyaSetu.com database without prior consent from LakshyaSetu.com in writing.
The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User's access to LakshyaSetu.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever and without any prejudice to any/all other rights in the following events:
- On completion of the term for which the user engages the services of the Company.
- If in the opinion of the Company, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and the Order form signed by him.
- If, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason and /or
- If the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors.
- On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually in writing.
Liabilities upon termination
- If the Agreement is terminated pursuant to clauses set out in X above, without prejudice to any other remedies available to the Company, the User shall be liable for Subscription Fees payable until the Date of Termination.
- The amounts due and payable to the Company by the User upon termination shall be paid within 30 days of the relevant Date of Termination.
Suspension of Service
- If any monies payable by the User to the Company are not paid on the due date, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it suspend the Service provided to the User.
- When the Service subscribed for is suspended for any reason whatsoever the User shall continue to be liable for all charges and fee notwithstanding such suspension.
- Upon subsequent payment by the User of such monies as demanded by the Company, the Company may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
Violations of Terms & Conditions
If LakshyaSetu.com , in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, LakshyaSetu.com may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site or/and cancellation of User's account and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any Terms & Conditions. LakshyaSetu.com could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil law provisions as applicable under the relevant Acts/Rules. LakshyaSetu.com will cooperate with any investigation by any Central or/and State or/and local body or/and any court or/and tribunal having the competence to carry out the same. Such cooperation may be without notice to the User. If LakshyaSetu.com believes in its sole discretion that any advertisement or/and services may create liability for LakshyaSetu.com, LakshyaSetu.com may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or/and eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of User information. In sum, LakshyaSetu.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, or/and to remove any listings or/and any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
- The User shall agree that use of the service is at the user's sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" or/and on an "as available" basis. LakshyaSetu.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The User agrees that all jobs advertised are genuine and in existence as on the date of posting.
- The User will not have the right to demand any information regarding the organization/talent seeker to whom the resume has been sent.
- Company neither offers any guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response once the resume is uploaded on LakshyaSetu.com or once the resume is sent to organization/ talent seeker.
- The Company/LakshyaSetu.com makes no warranty that the service shall meet user's requirements, that the service shall be uninterrupted or/and timely or/and secure or/and error free; nor does LakshyaSetu.com make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the service. Cancellations and alterations shall be effected only on the receipt of application regarding the same in writing.
- There are no express representations and warranties, whether express or implied, made by the Company regarding the accuracy and/or quality of any information transmitted and/or obtained through the use of the Services or LakshyaSetu.com.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disclosure of information concerning the User's account and/or particulars nor for any error and/or omissions and/or inaccuracy with regard to information so disclosed. In addition, the Company shall further not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of such disclosure, whether intentionally or inadvertently.
- In case the there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, whether as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same. Further the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, quality and/or contents of any information available, received and/or transmitted by any means using its services.
- All information are accepted in good faith and LakshyaSetu.com accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bona fide of the user, nor can any interviews be granted or/and correspondence entered into regarding any information published.
- The User shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the User and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the User.
- The Company does not warrant that LakshyaSetu.com or any of the web sites linked to LakshyaSetu.com be free of any operational hazards or errors nor that it will be free of any virus or/and worm or/and any other harmful components.
- It is not the Company's policy to exercise any kind of supervisory or editorial control over and/or edit and/or amend any data and/or contents of any e-mails and/or posting of any information that that may be inserted or/and made available or transmitted to a third party in or through LakshyaSetu.com and the User acknowledges the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company has absolute discretion to refuse and/or suspend or/and terminate and/or delete and/or amend any artwork, materials and/or information or/and content of any data and/or information or/and posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the prevailing legal framework and/or moral obligations as placed on the Company and in order to avoid infringing any third party's rights and/or any other rules and/or standards and/or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or LakshyaSetu.com and/or the internet.
- LakshyaSetu.com is not involved in any transaction between any parties who uses our site. There are risks, which the User assumes when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretences and the same shall be borne by the User. The Company is a venue only and do not screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the listings offered to other Users, nor does LakshyaSetu.com screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the Users of its service. LakshyaSetu.com cannot and does not control the behavior of the participants on this site. We cannot control whether or not Users of LakshyaSetu.com will complete the transactions they describe on our site. It is extremely important that the user takes care throughout his dealings with other people on this site. LakshyaSetu.com does not accept or/and assume responsibility for the content or/and context of the user comment areas and will not remove or/and edit postings to the public comments areas once they are entered into the service, except to expire records or in its sole discretion.
- The services provided by the Company and referred to herein does not create any agency relationship whether expressed or implied between the user and the Company.
- If there is any dispute between the Users/participants on this site, it is agreed upon by the Users/participants that LakshyaSetu.com has no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s. In the event that the user has a dispute with one or more User/s or/and participant/s, the User hereby undertakes not to make any claims or/and demands or/and damages (actual or/and consequential) of every kind or/and nature or/and known or/and unknown or/and suspected or/and unsuspected or/and disclosed or/and undisclosed, arising out of or/and in any way related to such disputes and/or our service against the LakshyaSetu.com or/and their partners or/and employees or/and agents or/and successors.
- The User understands and agrees that any information or/and material and/or goods or/and services obtained through the service is done at user's own discretion and risk and that user shall be solely responsible for any damage/s or/and cost or/and any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction.
- No advice or/and information, whether oral or/and written, obtained by the User from LakshyaSetu.com or/and through or/and from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- The Company's total liability under this Agreement in any circumstance shall be limited to the total amount of fees or/and charges paid by the User to the Company for the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident giving rise to the relevant claim.
- The Company expressly puts all its Users on Notice that links to third party websites on LakshyaSetu.com do not confer any responsibility/liability or obligation on the Company and are hereby expressly excluded.
- Advertisements on LakshyaSetu.com shall be subject to such terms and conditions as the Company determines from time to time. Responsibility for ensuring that the advertisement material submitted for inclusion on LakshyaSetu.com complies with applicable National and International laws and is exclusively and without exception on the advertiser. The company shall not be responsible for any omission, commission or inaccuracy in the said material. However, the Company hereby reserves the right to delete, suspend or make any change to any such advertisement material.
Limitation of Liability
User agrees that neither LakshyaSetu.com nor any of its providers of information shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if LakshyaSetu.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that LakshyaSetu.com shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that LakshyaSetu.com shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall LakshyaSetu.com total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to LakshyaSetu.com , if any, that is related to the cause of action.
The Company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non-fulfillment of the service/s on LakshyaSetu.com or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc. against the Company for "Deficiency of service" under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
Use of Information/data supplied
The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes that the Company has the right to:
Make the user's Resume available for viewing by paying clients of the Company, who may contact the same through any available mode.
- Use for the company's own purpose, any data or/and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties.
- Retain all data or/and information supplied by the User while using the Service to remain at LakshyaSetu.com for the exclusive use of the Company in accordance with service agreement with the user, notwithstanding any termination of the Agreement or suspension of the Service to the User herein. Anything contrary to the above, unless specifically put down in writing, following the termination or suspension of the Service to the User, all such data and information shall remain in the Company's property, records and databases as the exclusive property of the Company, for all times to come.
- Either by itself or through its' associate business partners, talent seekers, or recruiters registered online or associated with it to contact him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and other value added and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means of communications to the mobile number entered by the User, irrespective of whether the same is on the Do Not Call (DNC) list or National customer Preference Register (NCPR) or any other such data base. User acknowledges that any communication through landline, mobile or any other means from the company or its' associate business partners/employers/recruiters shall not be treated as an unsolicited communication.
User will defend and/ or at its option settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against the Company based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the Company's use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User's use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User's representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim/proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to the Company by the User with all reasonable information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give the Company full control and sole authority over the defense and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defense with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the company. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of LakshyaSetu.com or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the indemnifying party ("User") of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by the Company.
- For the purpose of this Agreement and attachments thereto and all renewals, "Confidential Information" means all financial, commercial, technical, operational, staff, management and other information, data and know-how relating to the Project or to a party (the "Disclosing Party" herein the Company ) or any other members of the Disclosing Party's group of companies ( including, without limitation, as to products and services, assets, customers, date and database, suppliers or employees), which may be supplied to or may otherwise come into the possession of the other (the "Receiving Party", herein the User ), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
- The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information or any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party's Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and shall ensure that all its Associates to whom such disclosure is made will act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement as if each of them were a party to this Agreement, and if required obtain a written statement from each of its employees/associates having access to such Proprietary Information undertaking to abide by the confidentiality conditions. All Proprietary Information shall be kept separate and exclusive and at the usual place of business (or residence as the case may be) of the Receiving Party.
- Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of the Company, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
- On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information. The obligations of confidentiality set out in this Agreement shall continue in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
- All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the Company. However all such information shall be kept strictly confidential and the Company shall not, subject to "Violation of Terms & Conditions" clause, release any such data and information to any third party without the prior consent of the User.
- The User has access to only his own data and information stored in the database at LakshyaSetu.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
- The User has access to only his own data and information stored in the database at LakshyaSetu.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
- All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other related intellectual property rights to the Service or LakshyaSetu.com shall become and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and the User shall have no claims to the same. In the event the User has contributed any content to LakshyaSetu.com in any manner whatsoever, all intellectual property rights to the same shall become the absolute property of the Company, and the User shall have no right or claim over the same, in any manner whatsoever. In the event that the User during the term of his Agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same shall be considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company and the Company shall have the right to take recourse to whatever legal remedial action is required, in the given facts and circumstances, the costs and peril of which will lie at the end of the User..
Personal Information from Facebook/ LinkedIn
- When you register/ login on LakshyaSetu.com using Facebook/ LinkedIn, you agree this may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk and discretion. Those other websites are not under the Company's/ LakshyaSetu.com control, and you acknowledge that the Company/ LakshyaSetu.com is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Site does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with the Company/ LakshyaSetu.com neither we monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding these third-Party websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and such link to a third-party website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party website You further acknowledge and agree that the Company/ LakshyaSetu.com shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
- When you connect to LakshyaSetu.com using you Facebook/LinkedIn Account, you will be asked to share information as more specifically described about Facebook/ LinkedIn which You represent to us that You are submitting voluntarily.
- You agree and acknowledge that your use of Facebook/ LinkedIn in general and your relationship with Facebook/ LinkedIn are subject to Facebook/LinkedIn 's own Data Use Policy, Terms, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, Platform Principles and their other published policies and principles. The Company does not control and is not responsible for Facebook/LinkedIn's processing of your information. The Company strongly recommends that You carefully review and familiarize yourself with all Facebook/ LinkedIn's statements, policies and principles before you start registering/ login on LakshyaSetu.com through them.
- You agree and acknowledge that when You register/ login on LakshyaSetu.com using Facebook/ LinkedIn, You authorize LakshyaSetu.com to collect, cache, and use the information that you agreed Facebook/ LinkedIn could provide to Company. You agree that the Company may use some of your Facebook/ LinkedIn information to establish your Registration Data on LakshyaSetu.com and to enhance its Services to you. Your Facebook/ LinkedIn privacy and application settings may affect the information that you give us. You can find out more about controlling these settings on Facebook/ LinkedIn.
Collecting Information through Facebook/ LinkedIn:
You agree and acknowledge that when you register/ login on LakshyaSetu.com using Facebook/ LinkedIn, You share some of your Facebook / LinkedIn information with LakshyaSetu.com and other members of its community. When you first register on LakshyaSetu.com using Facebook/ LinkedIn, you are asked to share some information. Depending on your applicable Facebook/ LinkedIn settings, LakshyaSetu.com will access, cache and use that information for your benefit. Currently, you may be asked to share the following information which may be revised from time to time without any prior notice/intimations ("Facebook/LinkedIn Information"):
- General Information- name, profile picture, gender, connections and any other content that is publicly available to everyone.
- Profile Information- current city, education history and work history.
- Information Shared by/with you -current cities, education histories and work histories.
- Contact Information- email, contact/fax numbers
- You agree that LakshyaSetu.com can use your Facebook/ LinkedIn Information in either of the ways including the following:
- To provide benefits to You and others, like helping you, your friends and potential employers and business opportunities connect and share professional information and potential interest in career opportunities.
- To provide Services, its respective products, benefits and related services
- To personalize and target content, services, career opportunities and advertising, including location-based content, services, opportunities and advertising
- To build, maintain and share your Registration Data/profile
- To manage User accounts, communications and for internal processes and reporting
- Any other services/manner as deem fit/launched
The right to amend, vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time exclusively rests with the Company.
This Agreement will be periodically updated and the Terms and Conditions changed from time to time and the changed or updated Agreement posted at LakshyaSetu.com. The User should visit the site periodically to review the latest Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the User's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
Discontinuation or Modification of Services
The Company reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end or prematurely withdraw its Service or any part thereof at any time with or without notice to the User for any reason including on account of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
There shall be no liability on behalf of the Company to the User or any third party in case the Company exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
All notices shall be in English and in writing and (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Application Form and (b) if sent to the Company to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of the Company's respective representative. Notice shall be deemed to have been properly served upon issuance of the same to the address provided by the "User".
Termination or expiration of this Agreement, in part or in whole, shall not limit either party from pursuing other remedies available to it, nor shall either party be relieved of its obligation to pay all fees that are due and owing under this Agreement up to the effective date of termination. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any damages resulting solely from termination as permitted herein.
The failure of LakshyaSetu.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by the Company only. The right to change or amend, however exclusively rests with the Company.
Governing laws and jurisdiction
- The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bona fide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of LakshyaSetu.com is governed by the laws of India and the User and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and LakshyaSetu.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Delhi.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions appearing herein consists of the entire agreement between the Party/User (as defined above ) and the Company (as defined above ) and replaces all previous arrangements/schedules between the parties regarding the subject matter contained hereinabove. By completing the registration process and/or checking the "I agree to the Terms & Conditions" box, you are indicating your acceptance to the agreement and to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the Company as appearing herein above.
You can send any Complaints regarding the Content on this Website at: email@example.com