Posted Date:10 May 2018
|Number Of Vacancies||-||1|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||4.0 -7.0 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
US Salary Process semi-monthly payroll for US employees.(W2,C2C,1099)
* Processing and audit of data entry & import/export interfaces for employee changes and make any corrections/adjustments.
* Review, audit and balancing of all payroll-related input to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits, compliant with federal & state regulations.
* Research & respond to tax agency inquiries and tracers as required minimizing penalty/interest.
* Respond to employees on all payroll-related inquiries in a timely manner to provide excellent customer service
* Reconciliation of taxes, garnishments, and 401K contributions.
* Assist with special projects as related to the payroll function in order to bring value to the company through streamlining processes, automation, etc.
* Vendor invoicing (In Quick Book) & Credit card reconciliation.
* Expertise on ACH payment & remittance advice. ( How to apply in quick book & reconcile)
* Weekly time sheet follow-up from consultants, ensuring before payroll transit we have all timesheet.
* VMS portal likes, Field Glass, Zero Chaos, Volt, Smart Track, DCR, Provide, Iqnavigator, Agile1, Randstand Etc.
* Helping out management team registering for withholding & unemployment account in U.S.A.
* Ensuring all the paper work like on-boarding & off-boarding will be accomplished in timely fashion.
* Invoice tracking and ensuring that all the outstanding invoices are recorded and contacting the client for outstanding invoices.
1) Excellent Salary structure
2) Best in the Industry Monthly Incentive structure
3) Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
4) Exposure to interact with US people
5) Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
6) Lucrative Rewards & Recognition
7) Both side cab facility, meals & mid night snacks
HR/ RECRUITMENT/ STAFFING
|Post Graduate||-||BUSINESS ADMINSTRATIONCOMMERCE|
Varite India Pvt. Ltd.