Posted Date:25 May 2018
|Number Of Vacancies||-||1|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||3.0 -6.0 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
1) Lead a team of competent counselors/DMEs
2) Counsel and convert every enquiry into an enrollment/registration
3) Generate revenue and order intake
4) Maintain new batch occupancy at 60% at least
5) Adherence to Process and Compliance
6) Identifying and generating prospects for business. Maintaining a healthy pipeline to secure business at all times for both permanent and specialist staffing Needs to be result oriented.
7) Competition tracking to increase market share to ensure effective Brand positioning.
8) Provide timely and accurate prospect information and sales activity data for purpose of Management reporting and sales forecasting.
9) To maintain relations and regular contacts with clients to ensure constant flow of business and facilitate resolution of their problems.
10) Client Relationship management - Working closely with clients in identifying business opportunities.
11) Strong Follow Up to convert proposals to Job orders.
12) Responsible for Lead Enquiry Registrations at a center.
13) Ensuring that the profiling of every enquiry is correctly done.
14) Working on ensuring high batch occupancy of all fresh batches and managing the entire batch launch management for fresh batches.
15) Establishing connects with colleges/corporates, wherever the DME needs a closing hand.
16) Managing the entire BTL of the center and tracking it on a daily basis.
17) Driving process compliance of the entire front office operations
18) Reviewing counselor performance regularly and filing gaps, wherever required
19) Managing the entire lead management of the center on a daily basis
a. Generating leads
b. Allocating leads to counselors
c. Receiving the follow-ups of leads and
d. Conversions on a daily basis.
Exellent communication skills required
COUNSELLOR/ CONSULTANT/ ADVISOR
|Graduate||-||ART/ HUMANITIESBUSINESS ADMINSTRATIONCOMMERCE|