Posted Date:16 May 2018
|Number Of Vacancies||-||2|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||3.0 -5.50 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
- Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
Handle use helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems.
Providing L3 Support
- Proactively manage and maintain servers, wired and wireless networks and firewall systems.
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
Coordination with vendors for support on systems and network.
- Maintaining IT Asset inventory.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Perform routine systems and network checklist and maintain records.
- Testing and applying system patches.
- Must have knowledge of Linux.
- Monitor daily activities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skill is must Key Skills
LAN/ WAN NETWORKING
LAN NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
|LANGUAGE/ APPLICATIONS/ SKILLS||-||
|Graduate||-||COMPUTER APPLICATIONSENGINEERING/ TECHNOLOGYSCIENCE|