Posted Date:17 May 2018
|Job Location||-||South Delhi|
|Number Of Vacancies||-||2|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||3.0 -5.50 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
- Work with product, business and engineering teams to ensure we are implementing features that meets the customer requirements.
- Design, execute and report on test plans, Test cases, Test scenarios, scripts and procedures. Develop and manage standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules, strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. Reporting, follow-up, Bug tracking and risks and escalations management.
- Ensure all reporting is succinct, yet includes all necessary details for replication and timely resolution.
- Define and maintain key measurements and metrics to quantify and benchmark QA effectiveness, adjusting.
- Participate and demonstrate expertise in Automation strategy along with running the Automation Scripts. Serve as team lead, mentoring, and overseeing QA Specialists.
- Experience in assessment and planning of test efforts for new functions and features. Documenting, and describing complex technical subjects.
- Review, maintain and improve current automated software test methodologies and processes. Constantly look for ways to improve the existing products to make them more reliable.
- Be aware of the latest testing techniques, strategies, testing tools/test frameworks.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in software testing for web and mobile application Must have 2+ years experience in Selenium, JUnit, JMeter, Appium etc. Experience in Jenkins, Dockern would be an advantage.
- Strong experience working in a commercial development environment formal QA, best practices for development, schedules, processes, defect queues, code management, and build environments.
- Detailed understanding of Product Development Life Cycle, including Agile SCRUM, TDD, BDD, softwaredevelopment methodologies, system design and implementation.
- Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment Good experience working in Agile teams. Experience working and testing Database systems such as MySQL or MS SQL. Excellent experience in preparing and maintaining Test Data.
- Strong experience in prioritizing, organizing and communicating tasks. Innovative, creative, proactive, self-motivated, high energy traits with excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines with heavy workloads.
Desired Skills and Experience :
Product Development Life Cycle, Agile SCRUM, QA, Unix environment, MySQL, MS SQL
IT SOFTWARE RELATED
|Graduate||-||COMPUTER APPLICATIONSENGINEERING/ TECHNOLOGYSCIENCE|
Emerging from an intent to enable affordability to millions of ailing commoners, Affordplan provides tailored financial planning solutions that allow the people to plan, save & pay for their medical expenses beforehand. From pre-planned procedures like cosmetic dentistry to chronic or intensive conditions like cardiac care, an Affordplan is of aid to a diversified range of medical treatments