Posted Date:19 May 2018
|Job Location||-||South Delhi|
|Number Of Vacancies||-||1|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||2.0 -3.50 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
1. Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
2. Good experience in setting up and managing LAN and WAN environment.
3. In-depth understanding and experience of Cisco switches and routers.
4. Must have experience in VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SNMP and SMTP.
5. Excellent understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching.
6. Experience in WAN/LAN networks, TCP/IP and OSI model, addressing.
7. Experience in network services such as DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP and etc.
8. Experience in Windows 2003/2008 Server, Windows / Exchange Server and Server Migrations.
9. Experience in setting up Linux Server and network environment.
10. Administering storage files based on NAS/ SAN storage technology.
11. Experience with firewalls, routers and VPN.
12. Familiarity with Backup and restore processes.
13. Maintain inventory of equipmentâ€™s and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities.
14. Develop and document system standards for computer and network devices.
15. Handle highly confidential information/material.
LAN/ WAN NETWORKING
LAN NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
|LANGUAGE/ APPLICATIONS/ SKILLS||-||
|Graduate||-||COMPUTER APPLICATIONSENGINEERING/ TECHNOLOGYSCIENCE|
World Phone Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
World Phone Internet their applications Services Private Limited our website has ushered in a new era in communications