Posted Date:07 May 2018
|Number Of Vacancies||-||2|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||1.75 -2.25 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain network hardware and software. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Good communication skills is required.
1) Manage Help desk related calls Like :- Local Network, Server and Escalated Desktop Support calls ,lan cable punching IT Asset Assignment/ Stock/ Insurance/ Agreement, Vendor billing Related Documentation Licensing/Asset Inventory documentation and report management on routinely basis.
2) Windows Client OS, Windows Servers OS ,Linux, Ubuntu & MAC management along with the Installations and up gradation.
3) Resolving connectivity Issues regarding Printer and Laptop, Desktop ,Mobile device Troubleshoot problems reported by users like software installation on windows, Linux, Ubuntu, MAC etc and other troubleshooting.
4)Vendor bill management, Approval, payment process and follow-ups.
5) Coordination with several vendors for purchasing New IT assets and quotes.
6)Asset Tagging and documentation cross verification.
7)IP List Management, system MAINTENANCE activity Assembly and Disassembly of Laptop and Desktops and troubleshooting.
8)Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
9)Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
10) Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
11) Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
12)Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
Good knowledge of Networking
LAN/ WAN NETWORKING
LAN NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
|LANGUAGE/ APPLICATIONS/ SKILLS||-||
|Graduate||-||COMPUTER APPLICATIONSENGINEERING/ TECHNOLOGYSCIENCE|
Rapidsoft Technologies helps businesses address technology decisions and ensure that their IT departments and operating models are agile and effective. They power them to pass over the noise of changing technology trends to produce lasting outcomes.