Posted Date:12 May 2018
|Number Of Vacancies||-||1|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||3.60 -9.0 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Responsible for programming and software development, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Strong understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing, should help to create integration test suites.
- Knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-, and API Management technologies and standards.
- Experience in medium to large size implementations, managing geographically distributed teams
- Senior level Java development experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
IT SOFTWARE RELATED
|Graduate||-||COMPUTER APPLICATIONSENGINEERING/ TECHNOLOGYSCIENCE|
Calance Software Private Limited