Posted Date:19 May 2018
|Number Of Vacancies||-||1|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||2.0 -3.0 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats.
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements.
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals.
- Analyze information from multiple sources (SME, Offline and Online) and use them to create original documents for a wide variety of corporate and academic clients.
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyers journey. Demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing ProProfs brand voice across every touch point. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content.
Excellent verbal and written communication.
|Graduate||-||BUSINESS ADMINSTRATIONCOMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|Branch||-||All COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
We operate two market leading websites: ProProfs.com & Marriage.com
ProProfs.com is a leader in online education providing tools for training & assessment.
Marriage.com is a new website focused on marriage and relationships and we're working to make it the world's leading relationship advice community for married couples.
We are visited by millions of users each month for our popular tools such as its quiz maker, survey maker & training maker. The site hosts 1,000,000+ pieces of content in 90+ languages, and is a leading platform for online quizzes with the world's largest library of professional tests & quizzes.
ProProfs products are used by many Fortune 500 companies such as Sony & Dell, along with users from leading educational institutes like Harvard & Yale. ProProfs is privately held, headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offshore office in India under the name of "Bhatia Software Technologies".You can read more about us at:
You can glance through our Offices at: