Posted Date:25 May 2018
|Job Location||-||South Delhi|
|Number Of Vacancies||-||1|
|Job Type||-||Full Time|
|Salary(INR)||-||3.0 -3.75 lacs P.A.|
|Other Benefits||-||NOT MENTIONED|
1. Day to day operation of the Head Office so everything works properly - Laser printers, Internet,
Telephone, Office Discipline. Attendance, Leave, CCTV, DVR, Security System, Attendance
2. Follow up all telephone bills. credit card bills, electricity bills and any other bills related to
administrative work, track payment, receipt and coordinate with telephone and electric company
about any correction .
3. Follow up of ALL Vehicle Insurance renewal.
4. Correspondence with any/all Govt. and Private authorities.
5. Exercising legal agreements through ADVOCATE where necessary.
6. Filing of all legal paperwork monthly, quarterly and annually with CPCB, UPPCB, UKPCB, other
7. Vendor I Supplier Management
8. Human Resource Management; Hiring HR Executive, Sales Coordinator, Office Boys and Sales
9. Review, Negotiation & execution of Agreements with vendors, employees and customers.
Agreements must be negotiated thoroughly to BOWML advantage and kept securely.
10. Applying for Renewals of Licenses every year for all facilities. Tracking the license expiry and
applying 4 months in advance of expiry. Collecting monthly disposal data from each facility and
filing with SPCB.
11. Correspondence with our Plants at Sahibabad /Kanpur/ Roorkee/ Haridwar. i.e collecting
Information and communicating corporate information.
12. Employee Attendance and Productivity Tracking and improvement.
Overall Human Resource, Discipline, Reliability, Productivity & Performance management of
head office staff.
13. Verify, Inspect and Ensure data backups of File System, WTS, Accountsis done by employees weekly on a PEN DRIVE. Inspect and assign appropriate duties. Reward/Penalize for negligence. Ensure disaster recovery and business continuity in no more than 30 minutes in case of disaster of loss of data. Ensuring disaster planning and recovery procedure is there and being followed
14. Accountants backup of Tally data daily and weekly is followed religiously
15. Office Resources - Internet, Telephone, Mobile Phone, Kitchen, Laser Printers, Telephone
System etc are managed effectively with highest productivity, minimal downtime and operating
cost. Ensuring no abuse by employees through strict military type administration of the office.
16. Monitor, Track daily performance of Managers in Roorkee, Kanpur, Sahibabad and Haridwar
|Graduate||-||ART/ HUMANITIESBUSINESS ADMINSTRATIONCOMMERCE|
Bharat Oil and Waste Management Limited